Best practices are techniques or methodologies that are proven to lead to superior results compared to those achieved by other means. We take a quantitative and systematic approach in analyzing our clients’ current practices. Based upon years of consultative experience and knowledge, we streamline those practices according to our clients’ current and future needs, thus making them significantly more efficient.
Workflow optimization refers to the automation of business processes and are a crucial part of any successful organization. Inefficient workflows waste time, money and resources that result in decreased efficiency and productivity. We create customized strategies and incorporate new technology when appropriate and believe streamlined steps lead to minimized mistakes and decreased duplication of effort. Our goal is to help clients recognize and understand existing information workflows and to identify ways to improve them.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Definition of Business Terminology
- Designing Proper Data Structures for Easy Business Utilization
- Documentation of Business Rules
- Legacy Batch Versus Real-Time Processing
- Less Time Spent on Data Integration
- Freeing Up Employee Time to Concentrate on Strategic Business Issues
- Making Data Available to the Business in a Timely Manner
- More Time Available for Business Analytics
- Massive Reduction in Time on Business and IT Processes; Hours Versus Minutes
- Simplified Access to Data