We recommend the following when choosing a data warehouse:
• Continuing fees and maintenance
• Connectivity with software tools
• Data egress fees
• Ease of scaling resources
• Implementation costs and effort
• Increased number of users
• Intended use (Analytics vs. OLTP)
• Reliability and vendor response
• Speed of access and processing
To help you make the best decision, we use our proprietary evaluation tool, which provides a free unbiased comparison of major vendors.
Here’s how it works.
- We collect data on your current workload (your recent database/system logs)
- We run an analysis on the logs and model the workloads on other databases that make sense.
- You will receive a comparison report with the findings on your workloads.