- Businesses must deliver extraordinary experiences to their customers, and today those experiences are driven by applications that quickly evolve to meet their needs.
- These applications must be portable, secure, easy to scale, and simple to manage.
- Organizations are turning to containers and Kubernetes to meet these needs.
- To quickly deliver new applications or to containerize and migrate existing ones to the cloud, they need a trusted platform to build upon.
- Built by open source leaders, Red Hat® OpenShift® is the leading enterprise Kubernetes platform: a security-focused, consistent foundation to deliver applications anywhere, with full-stack automated operations and streamlined developer workflows.
- Businesses can focus on what matters, stay competitive, and outpace continually rising customer expectations.
- Red Hat OpenShift includes everything needed for hybrid cloud, enterprise container and Kubernetes development and deployments.
- It includes an enterprise-grade Linux® operating system, container runtime, networking, monitoring, container registry, authentication, and authorization solutions.
These components are tested together for unified operations on a complete Kubernetes platform spanning every cloud.